Aviron, a Y-combinator company, is an experience-driven connected rowing machine built on an advanced gaming platform. We are excited to grow our team and share our vision of creating a leading fitness entertainment platform that motivates via gaming psychology and tech vs. the more common instructor-led connected fitness.
Backed by initial investors from Samsung and Formic Ventures (founded by Michael Antonov, the co-founder of Oculus), and having recently raised Series A funding led by investment firm Stripes, Aviron has over $23.5M in backing and is experiencing rapid growth (600%+ YoY) and top percentile user engagement while helping people change their lives for the better.
We demonstrate our commitment to improving the health and fitness of real, everyday people by not using models or professional athletes in our ads and growing a fanatical, supportive and positive community, which we highly recommend you check out to get a true sense of Aviron.
Aviron is right for you if:
- You’re looking for a role that prioritizes personal and professional growth (*Aviron encourages development via a personal education allowance)
- You're looking for a relatively flat organization with friendly people that values merit (i.e. good work)
- You're self-motivated and produce amazing work
- You’re not down with office politics
- You want to own your work, start to finish
- You want to be provided with ample support and resources (i.e. budget) to complete said work
- You are looking to make an impact and see your work drive growth
As our Tech Support Manager, you will lead our Tech Support department by providing best-in class tech support to our members and supporting and driving results internally. You will lead the team through system integrations such as Zendesk and Ring Central, build out dashboards, and stay up to date on documentation.
- Provide technical support to our external members through chat, email, and on the phone
- Act as a team lead for our current Tech Support staff, including setting OKRs, weekly 1:1s, etc.
- Strategic planning and strategizing to continue to evolve the department
- Managing systems (Zendesk, Ring Central, etc.)
- Building out data dashboards in Salesforce
- Set Objectives & Key Results for the department
- Create SOPs
- Prepare reports for the CEO and senior leadership team
- Assist with managing and finding solutions for data loss
- Other duties as assigned
- College or University education in a technical support/systems related program
- 3-5 years’ experience in Technical Support and/or Customer Service
- Experience leading a team is required
- Experience using Zendesk, Ring Central, and Salesforce considered an asset
- High-level of proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Suite. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment while maintaining attention to detail and quality standards
- Self-motivated with exceptional problem-solving and project management abilities that’s able to meet weekly deadlines
Aviron is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a safe and inspiring workplace where everyone is accepted and has the opportunity to grow with us. If you require any accommodations, please let us know.