Aviron, a Y-combinator company, is an experience-driven connected rowing machine built on an advanced gaming platform. We are excited to grow our team and share our vision of creating a leading fitness entertainment platform that motivates via gaming psychology and tech vs. the more common instructor-led connected fitness.
Backed by Samsung, Formic Ventures (founded by Michael Antonov, the co-founder of Oculus) among others, Aviron is experiencing rapid growth (600%+ YoY) and top percentile user engagement while helping real people change their lives for the better.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an analytical and creative individual who can expand our paid acquisition marketing efforts.
You will own the paid marketing channels vertical end-to-end - from creating the strategy, partnering with brand & creative on asset creation, launching the campaigns, managing the platforms and reporting insights - as well as testing plans & exploring new channels.
This is not an entry-level position. You bring the experience and confidence needed to speak up, share your insights, and ask tough questions.
- Measuring results of existing paid marketing channels and optimizing campaigns based on platform and business results data
- Set-up, optimize, maintain, and scale paid acquisition campaigns (ex. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc)
- Sourcing, testing, and evaluating new ad channels and technologies
- Determine the best channel mix and go-to-market strategies to meet high scale and low cost new users.
- Test and provide creative insights to the Creative team to produce high performing ad creative
- Develop & execute experimentation plans and testing framework that evolve our creative, messaging and targeting strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
- You have a deep understanding of the digital paid landscape and have 3-5 years of experience creating high growth, scalable programs
- Direct experience in digital ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Programmatic, etc) and able to set up campaigns, manage insights and adjust based on performance.
- Experience with conversion tracking and tagging solutions such as Google Tag Manager
- Data driven and have an analytical mindset. Your decisions are based on data.
- Able to work with very minimal, no direction
- Ability to query and analyze performance data. Experience with data visualization tools is a plus.
- You’re comfortable challenging ideas and equally comfortable having your own ideas challenged
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Top of the line equipment
- Remote work
- Education allowance
The Aviron values:
- Be egoless
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Fast learner & even faster executor
- Innovate with impact
- Objective and even keeled
- Organized & process oriented
- Goal oriented
- Capital efficient